Your Name: Ron Fratturelli
Motorcycle Make: Norton
Motorcycle Model: Fastback 900cc Special
For sale by: Owner
This norton was built back in early 80 s.
- It has a steel flywheel.
- Special made alloy rods.
- Balanced crank by lindskog balancing.
- Has a rh 7 big valve head.
- Norris d grind cam.
- 80 mm arais slipper pistons.
- 2 36 mm mk 2 carbs.
- Cable operated choke.
- Starts within 2- 3 kicks and that's with points and condensers.
- Has norvil twin disc sliders.
- 11 inch disc's.
- Exhaust is made up special 1 1/2 headers. Ex pipes were fashioned after left hand s model pipe. Then reversing bends for the right side.
- Wheels are kim tab magnesium. (Both 18 inch)
- A Ducati cush drive housing was machined to fit.
- Has a norvil head steady.
- Has a 4 speed close ratio gearbox with a 21 tooth sprocket.
- Has a quaife reinforced gearbox shell.
- Original seat, like new.( more comfortable than whats available today).
- Tommaselli quick throttle.
- Marzocchi strada shocks.
- Ducati clutch and choke lever combo.
- Gremica brakes.
No smoke.. Handles and stops... And goes..
Always maintained and never gave any problems.. Reason it’s going up for sale.. 75 years old with bad knees etc. Riding days are over.
Shipping up to buyer .. Don't know anybody to use..
Send Message To Owner Phone: (928) 533-5273
Feel Free To Make Offers 1974 Norton Commando 850. Period café racer survivor Can best be described as a “rider” or a ten-footer. Bike was used as a daily ride last season and never missed a beat. I will try and list the bike as honestly as I can. Would… United States
In excellent condition. Super strong. Fresh rebuilt engine with less than 800 miles on it. Custom made tank by Ross Thomson Bike been featured in 2 magazines Washington
Report this ad