Your Name: Ron Fratturelli
Motorcycle Make: Norton
Motorcycle Model: Fastback 900cc Special
For sale by: Owner
This norton was built back in early 80 s.
- It has a steel flywheel.
- Special made alloy rods.
- Balanced crank by lindskog balancing.
- Has a rh 7 big valve head.
- Norris d grind cam.
- 80 mm arais slipper pistons.
- 2 36 mm mk 2 carbs.
- Cable operated choke.
- Starts within 2- 3 kicks and that's with points and condensers.
- Has norvil twin disc sliders.
- 11 inch disc's.
- Exhaust is made up special 1 1/2 headers. Ex pipes were fashioned after left hand s model pipe. Then reversing bends for the right side.
- Wheels are kim tab magnesium. (Both 18 inch)
- A Ducati cush drive housing was machined to fit.
- Has a norvil head steady.
- Has a 4 speed close ratio gearbox with a 21 tooth sprocket.
- Has a quaife reinforced gearbox shell.
- Original seat, like new.( more comfortable than whats available today).
- Tommaselli quick throttle.
- Marzocchi strada shocks.
- Ducati clutch and choke lever combo.
- Gremica brakes.
No smoke.. Handles and stops... And goes..
Always maintained and never gave any problems.. Reason it’s going up for sale.. 75 years old with bad knees etc. Riding days are over.
Shipping up to buyer .. Don't know anybody to use..
Send Message To Owner Phone: (928) 533-5273
Mostly complete bike. Whole engine, straight frame. Has a really nice Benelli tank. Both wheel hubs are complete. I was going to build a nice little Cafe bike out of it, but plans have changed. Not many of these out there. No title, sold as a mostly… Wisconsin
The "new look" BSA lineup for 1971 with the oil-in-frame (OIF) design was not well received when new as it strayed too far from the traditional BSA styling of the previous era for traditional BSA buyers. However, in more recent years its virtues have been… United States
Report this ad