1942 HARLEY DAVIDSON FLAHEAD
|Color||DARK BLUE / CHROME|
|Valid Title||Yes I have a valid title|
You are looking at a 1942 Harley Davidson Flathead with the same CA owner for 56 years now. Pink slip and Valid Title in hand that will allow the new owner to register it anywhere in the world. It’s titled as 1942 Flathead and not a custom. Many all original parts and other modifications as you can see. It will need fresh fluids and a tune up to get things running. The motorcycle trailer in the pictures is included in the price.
Any and all questions, inspection are absolutely welcomed.
Popular Ads Overall
- 1935 Norton ES2 (2077 views)
- NORTON COMMANDO LR FASTBACK 750 (2004 views)
- 1974 Norton Commando 850 (1887 views)
- 1972 Norton Commando Combat (1793 views)
- 1974 Norton 850 Commando (1791 views)
- 1971 Dunstall Norton 750 (1790 views)
- 1971 Kawasaki F8 Bison (1768 views)
- NORTON COMMANDO AIR FILTER PLATE TO COMPLIMENT K N FILTERS (1723 views)
- Restored 1974 Norton Commando (1656 views)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe Sedan (1584 views)