1942 HARLEY DAVIDSON FLAHEAD
|Color||DARK BLUE / CHROME|
|Valid Title||Yes I have a valid title|
You are looking at a 1942 Harley Davidson Flathead with the same CA owner for 56 years now. Pink slip and Valid Title in hand that will allow the new owner to register it anywhere in the world. It’s titled as 1942 Flathead and not a custom. Many all original parts and other modifications as you can see. It will need fresh fluids and a tune up to get things running. The motorcycle trailer in the pictures is included in the price.
Any and all questions, inspection are absolutely welcomed.
Popular Ads Overall
- 1977 Yamaha XS650 Cafe Racer / Flat Tracker Low Miles & Truly Exc Cond (8639 views)
- 1935 Norton ES2 (2839 views)
- 1971 Dunstall Norton 750 (2704 views)
- NORTON COMMANDO LR FASTBACK 750 (2593 views)
- 1974 Norton Commando 850 (2421 views)
- NORTON COMMANDO AIR FILTER PLATE TO COMPLIMENT K N FILTERS (2330 views)
- 1971 Kawasaki F8 Bison (2316 views)
- 1972 Norton Commando Combat (2308 views)
- 1974 Norton 850 Commando (2275 views)
- Restored 1974 Norton Commando (2168 views)