1971 Dunstall Norton Commando 750 Beautiful & Runs Perfectly
|Valid Title||Yes I have a valid title|
Up for sale is this Dunstall Norton Commando 750 in superb condition. This bike is just out of a most impressive collection and has been looked after by one of CT/NY’s premier m/c mechanics. This bike features Dunstall fairing and seat, slim-line tank (coated, btw), drum brakes, swept back pipes, DB silencers, TT100 tires, new clutch and rear foot rests.There is 45k miles on the odometer. The bike runs perfectly and looks simply amazing.
Motorcycle season is here; don’t miss this opportunity to be riding in the absolutely best classic style or add this wonderful machine to your collection.
Price is $10,250 OBO
I am easy to work with and would be happy to assist with shipping (your responsibility) or you are quite welcome to pick the bike up in person.
Thanks for having a look and feel free to call with any questions at two——03—-/ / / six71,““`sixtwo26 brian
P.S. Also available are a Toaster Tank BMW 50/5, a BMW R65, a Honda Valkyrie tourer, a Bultaco 360 dirt, and a Yamaha XS650 cafe/flat tracker all from the same collection. Those will be listed soon – all inquiries welcome.
Popular Ads Overall
- Norton Commando (279 views)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe Sedan (250 views)
- 1935 Norton ES2 (248 views)
- NORTONCOMMANDO SPECIAL WITH 750 SHORT STROKE ENGINE (246 views)
- 1972 Norton Commando Combat (245 views)
- 1941 Buick Special Eight (241 views)
- 1941 Indian 4 (240 views)
- 1974 Norton Commando 850 (240 views)
- 1949 Vincent C Rapide (239 views)
- Norton Commando MK3 Primary Case (233 views)