|Valid Title||Yes I have a valid title|
Time to move on to some other things in the garage.
Enjoyed the bike very much this past summer.
-Dave Head Steady
-Fork seals, and bushings
-Front master rebuild
-Front caliper rebuild and SS pistons
-Front brake pads
-Tri-Spark Ignition and coils
-Premier 32mm Amal carbs
-O ring clutch pushrod modification
-Fresh gaskets on primary and trans
-Rear brake shoes
-Oil Reed valve modification
-Braided oil lines
-Braided fuel lines
-cNw Oil tank modification
I am sure that there is something I forgot. Point is that the bike has had a lot of time and money spent to make it into a reliable daily rider.
Has never left me on the side of the road.
Starts on the first or second kick.
Has a few period parts
Dunstall fairing. Not in the best shape. Can see some poorly done repairs.
Dunstall pipes, sound great!
Rearsets, I think they are also Dunstall, but not sure.
Dunstall clip ons
Bike is NOT perfect by any means. The next owner will have to decide if they will keep it as the great rider that it is, or tear it down to do a full cosmetics restoration.
To me they are only original once….
Cases have a nice polished finish on them.
Bike is a “ten footer”. Once you start looking you will find imperfections in the paint, rust or just signs of age/use.
I would rather scare off a buyer that doesn’t know older bikes then have someone be disappointed.
Horn, speedo and tach are in-op.
Speedo and tach have new cables, have not dug into why these are not working.
Horn I assume is a bad unit as the wiring is new.
Bike has a clear title in my name and is currently on the road and used regularly.
Asking $7500 but open to offers.
Popular Ads Overall
- 1977 Yamaha XS650 Cafe Racer / Flat Tracker Low Miles & Truly Exc Cond (4425 views)
- 1935 Norton ES2 (2352 views)
- NORTON COMMANDO LR FASTBACK 750 (2307 views)
- 1971 Dunstall Norton 750 (2129 views)
- 1974 Norton Commando 850 (2079 views)
- 1974 Norton 850 Commando (2018 views)
- 1971 Kawasaki F8 Bison (2000 views)
- 1972 Norton Commando Combat (1989 views)
- NORTON COMMANDO AIR FILTER PLATE TO COMPLIMENT K N FILTERS (1956 views)
- Restored 1974 Norton Commando (1858 views)