I have one set of Red metallic and one set of Black, hand pinstriped, brand new, tanks and side covers. One set will go on the 1974 Commando I’m building and you can decide which one that is for me by buying the other set!
These are brand new EMGO that I had painted by Blake Conway in CA. EMGO is not always great, but these are top quality. Heavy metal and the tanks are baffled just like the OEM tanks. IMHO, they are better than original.
The red set is metallic, but the flakes are tiny so it sparkles in the sun but doesn’t look ridiculous.
Another set Blake painted for me helped me win first place Norton with my 1972 Combat at the Maryland Classic Motorcycle Day, May 19, 2019. PM me or write me at email@example.com for more pictures.
Your choice, $1850 + whatever shipping costs me, OBO. I know, it sounds like lot, but the tank and side covers from JRC are about $471 + shipping and they are raw steel.
Update: The black set is now on the 74 850 Commando I have for sale. Once it warms up enough to take it out for pictures, I’ll post it. The red set is still available.
Popular Ads Overall
- 1935 Norton ES2 (636 views)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe Sedan (636 views)
- 1972 Norton Commando Combat (634 views)
- 1941 Buick Special Eight (626 views)
- 1941 Indian 4 (624 views)
- 1974 Norton Commando 850 (622 views)
- 1949 Vincent C Rapide (622 views)
- 1971 Kawasaki F8 Bison (620 views)
- 1969 Triumph 250 Survivor (619 views)
- NORTON COMMANDO LR FASTBACK 750 (618 views)