I had one set of Red metallic and one set of Black, hand pinstriped, brand new, tanks and side covers. The black set went on the 1974 Commando I’m selling. Once it warms up enough to take it out for pictures, I’ll post it.
These are brand new EMGO that I had painted by Blake Conway in CA. EMGO is not always great, but these are top quality. Heavy metal and the tanks are baffled just like the OEM tanks. IMHO, they are better than original.
The red set is metallic, but the flakes are tiny so it sparkles in the sun but doesn’t look ridiculous.
Another set Blake painted for me helped me win first place Norton with my 1972 Combat at the Maryland Classic Motorcycle Day, May 19, 2019. PM me or write me at email@example.com for more info.
I need to move the red set so best offer over $1576+shipping (I have $1576 in them). Note that you’ll need to add a gas cap.
I know, it sounds like a lot, but the tank and side covers from JRC are about $471 + shipping and they are raw steel. Then there was shipping to and from CA to VA.
Popular Ads Overall
- 1935 Norton ES2 (908 views)
- 1972 Norton Commando Combat (833 views)
- NORTON COMMANDO LR FASTBACK 750 (830 views)
- 1974 Norton Commando 850 (827 views)
- 1949 Vincent C Rapide (807 views)
- Restored 1974 Norton Commando (792 views)
- 1971 Kawasaki F8 Bison (790 views)
- 1941 Indian 4 (784 views)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe Sedan (780 views)
- 1974 Norton 850 Commando (762 views)