I have one set of Red metallic and one set of Black, hand pinstriped, brand new, tanks and side covers. One set will go on the 1974 Commando I’m building and you can decide which one that is for me by buying the other set!
These are brand new EMGO that I had painted by Blake Conway in CA. EMGO is not always great, but these are top quality. Heavy metal and the tanks are baffled just like the OEM tanks. IMHO, they are better than original.
The red set is metallic, but the flakes are tiny so it sparkles in the sun but doesn’t look ridiculous.
Another set Blake painted for me helped me win first place Norton with my 1972 Combat at the Maryland Classic Motorcycle Day, May 19, 2019. PM me or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more pictures.
Your choice, $1900 + whatever shipping costs me, OBO. I know, it sounds like lot, but the tank and side covers from JRC are about $471 + shipping and they are raw steel.
Popular Ads Overall
- Norton Commando (222 views)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe Sedan (193 views)
- 1935 Norton ES2 (191 views)
- 1972 Norton Commando Combat (187 views)
- NORTONCOMMANDO SPECIAL WITH 750 SHORT STROKE ENGINE (187 views)
- 1941 Buick Special Eight (184 views)
- 1941 Indian 4 (182 views)
- 1949 Vincent C Rapide (182 views)
- 1974 Norton Commando 850 (182 views)
- Norton Commando MK3 Primary Case (176 views)